Jan 27, 2012

Need to register at a later date - a nice conversation with Ella...

On Jan 26, 2012, at 12:32 AM, ella wrote:

Dear Knut Buttnase,
 
 
Did you receive my last letter?
 
Until now, we have not received your registration information. Please log on the website: http://www.bitlifesciences.com/wcm2012/register.asp. Also you may find more information.
 
We appreciate you would finish the formal registration online for us to confirm your participation. I would like to remind you of the deadline of January 31, before that deadline, you can enjoy the early bird registration rate.
 
Look forward to your reply.
 
Ella
 
 
2012-01-26

ella

Yeah, right - they want the money.
Let's try to win some time (bringing wife and dog might pose a problem)...



发件人: 
发送时间: 2012-01-27  01:04:45
收件人: ella
抄送:
主题: Re: 099-Call for Speaker at 2ndAnnualSymposiaofBacteriologyandInfection (SBI-2012)
Hi Ella,

I am still waiting for word from my wife Wendy Wilcox.  She is planning to join me on my trip and may attend the conference as well.
Since it is not yet clear whether she will be able to join, I will very likely register at a later time together with her.  This is all fine because 
my department is covering the costs and they do not require me to take the early registration.  She also plans to bring her little dog, but
on the other hand, she is not sure about regulations - we hope to find out.

I am also still working with planning a little vacation in your country after or before the conference.  It seems that driving in China is
different than in the rural and desert areas of the United States, but I am making progress with planning the trip.

With best wishes,
- Knut 

No comments:

Post a Comment